Email newsletters are an efficient way to communicate with customers.
Communication with your customers about your full range of goods and services is important. Could it be true that 80% of your profit comes from 20% of your customers? Could you be selling more to all your customers? Using e-newsletters is a great way to communicate case studies, examples of solved problems or sharing helpful information.
What do you want to tell your customers?
- Are you required to regularly engage with clients, stakeholders or customers?
- Do you have an event or exhibition that require newsletter invitations?
- Have you carried out an unusual job or solved an interesting problem for a customer?
- Do you have a product that you want to sell more of?
- Would an e-newsletter support a sales campaign?
Printed newsletters aren’t dead they do have a place. But receiving regular emails that are useful and informative is a quick and sustainable means of communication.
You might like to read more on our newsletter Blog.