I have been using Twitter a lot recently, I think it’s great.
Here are some reasons that I think might persuade you to jump into the Twittersphere.
1. It’s FUN
2. It’s short & sweet – no rambling content here
3. What are you doing NOW? You can stay in touch without even joining in the conversation
4. It’s a ‘sign post’ to your Blog or photo or event or something funny
5. Hobbies – follow people who have the same interests as you & share tips
6. Quick answers, got a problem ask the question on Twitter
7. Follow groups, news services, organisations and charities
8. You can have conversations just using the @ sign and you connect with individuals
9. Monitor what are folks saying about a topic or TV show or event, I love hash tags #IloveHashTags
10. Simplicity, it’s just kind of there when you want to engage & think of something funny to share
If you want to set up an account there are basic instructions on using Twitter with this handy ‘Howcast’
I use Tweet Deck to manage my activity I also upload photos from my phone & text in messages.
I hope you will join in the conversation soon @QMPR